Keeping the information and the data we collect safe, is and always will be a major topic for us. For the period of pre-ICO and ICO, we collect a very small information which you find the details below.
We will never sell or share your personal information with a third party and they will be only used for verifications that are needed on Moneda.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Password Hash (SHA-512)
- Ethereum Wallet Address (optional)
We also use google analytics to collect some general information about people that view our website.
- URL – the URL of the page the user is viewing
- Title – the title of the page the user is viewing
- Browser name – the browser the user is using
- Viewport or Viewing pane – the size of the browser window
- Screen resolution – the resolution of the user’s screen
- Java enabled – whether or not the user has Java enabled
- Flash version – what version of Flash the user is using
- Location – this is derived from the IP address where the hit originated. The IP address itself is not available in GA as it is personally identifiable information (PII) which violates the Terms of Service of Google Analytics.
- Language – derived from the language settings of the browser